|Are you looking for the best AVI to DVD converter? Here you can download the best DVD converter. The software can help you create a new DVD from AVI video, and other formats, like MP4, H261, AVI, MPEG, MKV, WMV, ASF, DAT, MPG. The software program can personalize your DVD movies. With the help of the DVD burner, you can edit video clips. The software provides can help you to make a professional and wonderful DVD.|
Free Download the Windows Version:
Free Download the Mac Version:
How to convert AVI to DVD?
1. Let’s take the AVS Video Converter for Windows for example. Click the download button to free download the AVI to DVD converter.
Install the powerful software. Click “Browse..” button to load the AVI video file(S).
2. With the help of the converter, you can edit AVI files before conversion. Just highlight the file you want to edit and click the ‘Edit’ button. You can add different transforms, audio, effects, text, etc.
3. Click ‘To DVD’ button. Then choose the profile and quality settings from ‘Burn To:’, including ‘DVD NTSC’, ‘High quality’, ‘DVD PAL’, ‘Standard play’, etc. Click on the ‘Advanced>>’ button, you can set the aspect ratio to 4:3 or 16:9.
4. Now, Click the ‘Convert Now!’ button to convert AVI to DVD.
5. Just wait for a minute. The DVD folders (Video_TS, Audio_TS) and related VOB/IFO files will be placed in the output folder. Now, you can create your disc. Please insert your blank DVD+R(W) or DVD-R(W) disc, then check ‘Verify disc’ and click ‘Burn’ button.
MMX-enhanced CPU or more powerful
64 MB RAM or more
AVI,WMV,RM,RMVB,MPEG1, MPEG2,VOB,Asf,MOV format,and MPEG layer1, layer2, layer3 audio